Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

My Summer of Love Online Streaming

Looking for My Summer of Love online streaming with HD Quality?
My Summer of Love release on 2004 with good rating and has already become top must see movies in almost all movie theaters.

Storyline My Summer of Love

In the Yorkshire countryside, working-class tomboy Mona meets the exotic, pampered Tasmin. Over the summer season, the two young women discover they have much to teach one another, and much to explore together.





Movie details My Summer of Love

Release : 2004-08-20
Genre : Drama, Thriller, Romance, Foreign
Runtime : 86 minutes
Company :

Cast

Natalie PressasMona
Emily BluntasTamsin
Paddy ConsidineasPhil
Dean AndrewsasRicky



Search Result :

My Summer of Love - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Summer of Love is a 2004 British drama film directed by Pawel Pawlikowski and co-written by Pawlikowski and Michael Wynne. Based on the novel of the same name by ...
My Summer of Love (2004) - IMDb
A tale of obsession and deception, and the struggle for love and faith in a world where both seem impossible. The film charts the emotional and physical hothouse ...
My Summer of Love - Rotten Tomatoes - Movies | Movie Trailers ...
My Summer of Love is a moody, bittersweet love story featuring outstanding performances from the leads.
Amazon.com: My Summer of Love: Natalie Press, Emily Blunt, Paddy ...
Find My Summer of Love at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.
My Summer of Love | Trailer and Cast - Yahoo Movies
My Summer of Love. R 1 hour 25 minutes. Released Did 'Carrie' Do Enough to Separate Fantasy From Recent Tragedies? "Carrie" director Kimberly Peirce sees ...
Amazon.com: My Summer of Love: Natalie Press, Emily Blunt, Paddy ...
Amazon.com: My Summer of Love: Natalie Press, Emily Blunt, Paddy Considine, Pawel Pawlikowski: Amazon Instant Video
My Summer of Love
MYSUMMEROFLOVE. Critics Review. Christian Science Monitor David Sterritt Superbly acted, movingly written, and directed with a tough-minded lyricism rarely found in ...
My Summer of Love - YAHOO! Movies
My Summer of Love. R 1 hour 25 minutes. Released How George Clooney Pulled Ultimate Pool Prank on Sandra Bullock. Sandra Bullock and George Clooney are ...
My Summer Of Love : le site officiel
Ralisateur de Twockers, remarqu par la critique, Pawel Pawlikowski a galement sign plusieurs documentaires prims comme Serbian Epics, Dostoevskys Travels ...
My Summer of Love - Moviefone - Movies | Movie Times | Tickets ...
My Summer of Love - Search for movie plot, trailers, cast and crew, photos, reviews, and tickets online at Moviefone

0 comments:

Post a Comment