Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

My Bodyguard Online Streaming

Looking for My Bodyguard online streaming with HD Quality?
My Bodyguard release on 1980 with good rating and has already become top must see movies in almost all movie theaters.

Storyline My Bodyguard

Clifford Peach (Chris Makepeace), an easygoing teenager, is finding less than easy to fit in at his new high school, where a tough-talking bully (Matt Dillon) terrorizes his classmates and extorts their lunch money. Refusing to pay up, Clifford enlist the aid of an overgrown misfit whose mere presence intimidates students and teachers alike. But their "business relationship" soon turns personal as Clifford and the troubled loner forge a winning alliance against their intimidators - and a very special friendship with each other. Ruth Gordon, Martin Mull, Joan Cusack and John Houseman round out "a truly remarkable cast" (Variety) in this delightful coming-of-age comedy and triumphant tribute to the underdog.

Terrorized in the Toilets? Chased after school? Shaken down for lunch money? GET A BODYGUARD



Movie details My Bodyguard

Release : 1980-07-11
Genre : Drama, Family
Runtime : 96 minutes
Company : 20th Century Fox

Cast

Adam BaldwinasRicky Linderman
Matt DillonasMelvin Moody
Joan CusackasShelley
Chris MakepeaceasClifford Peache
Martin MullasMr. Peache
Ruth GordonasGramma Peache
John HousemanasDobbs
Craig Richard NelsonasGriffith
Tim KazurinskyasWorkman
George WendtasEngineer
Hank SalasasMike
Dean DevlinasBoy



Search Result :

My Bodyguard (1980) - IMDb
Title: My Bodyguard (1980) 6.8 /10. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below. Show HTML View more styles ...
My Bodyguard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Bodyguard is a 1980 drama film released by 20th Century Fox, directed by Tony Bill (his directorial debut), and written by Alan Ormsby. The film stars Chris ...
My Bodyguard (1980) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb
My Bodyguard (1980) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
Amazon.com: My Bodyguard (Widescreen Edition): Chris Makepeace ...
Find My Bodyguard (Widescreen Edition) at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.
My Bodyguard | Trailer and Cast - Yahoo Movies
My Bodyguard. PG 1 hour 36 minutes. Released Did 'Carrie' Do Enough to Separate Fantasy From Recent Tragedies? "Carrie" director Kimberly Peirce sees her ...
Amazon.com: My Bodyguard: Chris Makepeace, Adam Baldwin, Matt ...
Find My Bodyguard at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.
My Bodyguard - Rotten Tomatoes - Movies | Movie Trailers | Reviews ...
My Bodyguard (1980) tomatometer. All Critics; Top Critics; 85. Average Rating: 6.6/10 Reviews Counted: 27 Fresh: 23 | Rotten: 4 T. Bill debuts as an affectionate ...
My Bodyguard - Moviefone - Movies | Movie Times | Tickets Online ...
My Bodyguard - Search for movie plot, trailers, cast and crew, photos, reviews, and tickets online at Moviefone
My Bodyguard (1980) - Overview - MSN Movies
My Bodyguard (1980) overview: synopsis, movie reviews, photos, trailers, movie clips, cast and crew,news, dvd, user reviews, message board and more
My Bodyguard Movie - The 80s Movies Rewind
My Bodyguard -The 1980 Teen Drama movie featuring Chris Makepeace and Matt Dillon at the award winning 80s Movies Rewind. 8 pages of info, trailer, pictures and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment